Friday, December 3, 2010

I am the luckiest girl in the world!

2010 has been such an amazing year for me. I have done so many things this year and made so many new friends in the process. A lot of those friends that I made became TRUE friends and have made the biggest difference in my life. Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday with my bestest true friend of all....my sister! For my birthday gift, she got tickets to go see The Pee Wee Herman Show on Broadway! We high tailed it to the big apple bright & early to get in some shopping before the show.





I had to pose with this, the biggest tube of mascara I've ever seen! I believe it was on the second level of the THREE LEVEL FOREVER 21. This store was so massive and beautiful!



Ladies and Gentleman, the fattest pigeon ever.



Rockafeller Center had its Christmas tree up and shining bright. It was so beautiful because there were so many people around singing and ice skating down at the rink below the tree. It definitely put me in the Christmas spirit!



This hat was from Saks. It was just hanging on one of the many hat racks that were there, I wanted it so bad! I love hats, especially big ones with flowers on them. When I went to look at the price tag, I gently put it back down on the rack.... an $1000 hat just sitting there!


Hahahaha my sister was in love with this feather/vest/gaga coat! It was so unique and she kept saying, "I'm gonna buy it and wear it to my company Christmas party!" Hahahaha


After a long day of shopping (mostly just window!), we got some sushi and went over to the theater to see none other than....







!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show was everything I dreamed it would be! Pee Wee still looks the same, has the same voice, it's crazy! The original Miss Yvonne was even in it, and Jambi! I wish I could tell you all about the show, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who plans on seeing it. I laughed so hard I cried, and the show made tons of references to previous things he had in his show (They played a Penny Cartoon!) If there is any show to go see this season, Pee Wee Herman is a must. The audience was all adults and there were even a couple of guys dressed up as Pee Wee with the haircut and all!

To put the icing on the cake, I got home and logged on to my lovely facebook and the outpouring of love and birthday wishes from everyone made me cry. It only takes two seconds to leave someone a little "Happy Birthday", but those two seconds can mean the world to someone. I am so honored to have the best people in my life and such amazingly, wonderful, talented friends. Thank you to everyone who truly made this such a magical birthday for me. You are all TRUE, DEAR friends and I am so blessed to have all of you with such big hearts. You have no idea how much all of those kind words meant to me!


Lots of love & magic screens,
Your Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment