Saturday, December 18, 2010

Take it easy, peasy, lemon squeezey.



Psalms 84:11, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

The Christmas season is just as much joyous as it is stressful. If you are feeling uneasy this season, don't worry because YOU ARE NOT ALONE. All of us get that uneasy feeling. You're mind is racing and you keep asking yourself things like:
- Why am I depressed even though I have friends and/or family that care?
- Why can't I just enjoy life and be excited like everyone else?
- Am I the only one that feels like I just want to crawl under the covers and stay there forever?
- What the heck is wrong with me?

You are not the only one who thinks all of these things! I go through it constantly, my mom does, my best friend, boyfriend, ALL OF US! And anyone who tells you that they don't is just lying to you and themselves. So let yourself cry, I'll be your shoulder to cry on and I'll listen to what you have to say. Just know that if you have a hurting heart, I'm giving you the biggest bear hugs right now. Please believe in yourself and trust yourself and God because he will always be taking care of you, watching over you, and making sure that you are safe. Take it slow this season, relax, spend sometime doing things that you want to do and don't let anyone pressure you in to something you don't feel is right for you. Believe in yourself and your happiness and that's what you will always have.

Love & tears of relief,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment