Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year, a new look!

Due to the complaints of many a client, I changed my entire website so that it is easier for you to view =) All of the links are right underneath my awesomely designed banner and all of them are working perfectly smooth. I couldn't have done this without the most talented James Walker. Not only did he help me set up all of the links, contact page, etc., but he created this entire layout - banners and all! So if you ever need any website, blog, graphic help - send it on over to James because the guy truly knows his stuff. He's a sweetheart and has his own blog as well: http://art-of-noise-online.blogspot.com =) Thanks again James!!

I have so many things I need to update on, stay tuned for a how-to and some snow madness!

Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment