Friday, January 7, 2011

My secret to soft, kissable lips


If you've ever read any of my articles, you'll find out that I like to incorporate kitchen items into my beauty regimine. I'm all for using fruits and other natural products over artificial things because organic is way better for your skin and overall health. So for a quick and cheap way to naturally exfoliate your lips, I whip up some of my BROWN SUGAR LIP SOFTENER and it gets the job done.

With a pinch of olive oil and the same amount of brown sugar, I mix the two together and lightly rub it all over my lips. I then wipe it off with a warm, damp wash cloth. Not only does it taste yummy, but it leaves your lips super soft. I usually go over it with a lip balm of choice and then go about my day. After the past couple of days on the snow slopes, my lips should have been chapped to bits. But my trusty brown sugar lip soften scrub kept them soft and made me a very happy snow bunny. Chapped lips are no fun, so don't let the winter get the best of your pucker!

Kiss kisses!,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment