Friday, March 18, 2011

Big, fat, beautiful lips

Why is it we always want the opposite of what we have? We want our bigger body parts to shrink and our tiny parts to get bigger! lol

If you were blessed with tiny lips like myself, you've probably tried every lip plumping product out there only to discover that none of them seem to ever do the trick. With a little makeup magic, you can plump those bad boys right up!

BEFORE....



...then WABOOSH!!



Here is what I used:

- Wet n' Wild Lip liner in #666
- MAC Lipstick in "Creme Cup"
- Some random lipgloss that is cotton candy flavored! I think it's from Bonne Bell.


First, I lined my lips with the nude liner. My top lip is thinner than my bottom, so I lined above the natural lip line of my top lip.


I then shaded in the corners of my mouth with the liner. By doing that, it creates a shadow which makes the middle part of your lips appear fuller because it is lighter in color. Oh the tricks of the eye!


I put my favorite nude lipstick over top of that and then dabbed a little bit of gloss right in the center of both the top and bottom lip.



Viola! Now you know the secrets that every makeup artist whose ever worked on a Victoria's Secret model has used to make their lips fuller and more kissable haha.

Love and plumps,
Nikki

11 comments:

  1. You do not have tiny lips! You have lovely lips! But thank you for the kissable secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lips are attractive lips which improve confidenceBeautiful Lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to assess how to lips plumpers and how to buy how to lips plumpers online.How to get the best, most dramatic natural lip enlargement can be achieved
    check <a href="http://www.beautifullips.net /"(target: beautiful lips)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% best lip augmentation? check that best-lip-augmentation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% how to lipbotox? check that lip-botox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% lips balm? check that lips-balm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% lip-kiss? check that lip kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you want to amaze your friends & attract more people & success with beautiful, plump and luscious lips without lip plumping injections?then try it nowlip plumping injections

    ReplyDelete