Monday, March 28, 2011

I LOVE MY SIZE 6 JEANS!

I really don't understand why so many girls take diet pills to be thin. Being crazy thin is not sexy! What looks better to you:

OR


Why Lindsay decided to lose so much weight, I'll never know. She looked so wonderful at the start of her fame. Working out is healthy and good for your body and I encourage taking care of yourself. But fighting what god has blessed you with in order to fit what you see in magazines is not the right attitude. I love to run and be active, so I don't look at myself as unhealthy at all. I have a butt, I've always had a butt, and I wouldn't have it any other way! We are all created so precious and unique and if you know that you are as healthy as you can be whatever weight you are at, embrace it and love yourself the perfect way that you are. If you're naturally very thin, take your super model bod and be proud that you don't have to watch what you eat. If you have "extra love", show it off! Marilyn Monroe was rumored to be a size 10 and she had no problem posing in front of a camera!

No matter what size you may be, wear it with confidence. Because confidence is truer than any number you see on a scale. Some of the most beautiful women I know may not look like models but it's because of their shining, radient personality and love they give off that they are absolutely stunning. With all the magazines slapping their miracle weight loss promises on the front cover to attract buyers, I wanted to write a blog today about just being who you are and loving every bit of it. If no one is telling you that you are beautiful, I am telling you right now that you are so gorgeous and breath taking! You have your own special features that NO ONE in the world has! That's something to be proud of and show off girl! I love you the way that you are.

Have a beautiful, bright, and love-filled Monday!
Love,
Nikki

1 comment: