Thursday, November 24, 2011

Floating on Thanksgiving

At first it felt so strange.... I've never taken a vacation in the winter time so to swim around in a warm ocean on Turkey day certainly felt a little different, but in a way I could certainly get used to ;-) I just got in from Miami, Florida and I wanted to share with you some of the really fun things that I saw there. So come along and see Miami with me!


South Beach is magnificently beautiful. The sand looks like cream and white pearls and the the ocean water is so clear that you can see your toes even when the water is almost up to your neck.

Even though I don't drink, I had to get a picture with the sign of the coolest-named beach bar in the universe! Haha

Palm trees line ever street & it looks like a Hollywood movie set. This block was right before we entered to Art Deco district. There were so many unique archetectual designs running up and down the streets, it was really awesome.

This was not abnormal to see a Lamborghini parked on the side of the street. My sister and I counted about 10 Maserati's, 5 Lambo's, 2 Aston Martin's, too many Porsches, the car scene was certainly most intriguing. But none of those were my favorite....

The Pink Cadillac won my heart!


My dear friend Josh that I haven't seen in too many years met up with me and we had such a fun time. He had me laughing until 3am! Josh is a phenomenal body builder and recently created his own supplement that is taking off. He personally trains clients and they've all been really pleased with his product, RHINO. Give it a like on facebook and tell him that "Tooie" sent ya =)

This is my favorite picture of the whole trip, watching the sun rise on the beach. I sat out there for about an hour just thinking & listening. I love South Beach. Everything was amazing, the people, the environment. The plane ride back certainly was a tough one, but there really is no place like home. I hope you all had a warm and loving Turkey Day and whether you chose to eat turkey or not, I hope that all of your bellies were satisfied! Thank you for checking out my little jet-set get away of pictures and now for your viewing pleasure…..



Waves of love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment